Thursday, October 27, 2016

52 in 52 - book 26 - Scarecrow - Matthew Reilly

The adventures are never ending! ANOTHER million mile a minute read from Matthew Reilly!
This book was also a bit special as it marked half way to my goal! While 52 books is my ultimate goal, making it half way seems like a huge achievement in the busy life I lead!
As always, Matthew Reilly is amazing and I loved this book - again! Who is Scarecrow saving the world from this time? The Majestic 12 - a group of the world's richest men, conducting a bounty hunt to kill 15 targets - Scarecrow amongst them - who are the only people who can disarm a high-tech missile system... the type of missile system the majestic 12 are hoping to destabilise the world order with, by making imitation bombs from various counties, and firing them on their enemies...

Does Scarecrow save the day? At what cost?

I love this book!




No comments:

Post a Comment