Tuesday, July 05, 2016

52 in 52 - book 18 - A Darkness at Sethanon - Raymond E Feist

Instalment 3 in The Riftwar Saga, the continued battle against the army of 'the enemy' 
Another incredible work of fantasy, unputdownable engaging stories seamlessly intertwining the paths of characters from different cities, cultures, planets and times. 

More then one pot of tea was enjoyed with this saga! 
527 pages of excitement! The best bit is that despite The Riftwar Saga being now complete, there are still 27 other works in Midkemia and Kelewan for me to reacquaint myself with! 

I think next is a change of pace with "who switched off my brain" and then perhaps some Matthew Reilly to prepare for his new book release!

Despite being in week 27 and having only finished 18 books, I am hopeful that I may yet catch up! Dare to try :) 

Happy reading ( ps, read everything Raymond E Feist, and Matthew Reilly) 

No comments:

Post a Comment