Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Hats, plants, and fabric

Last night I played with my new supplies, trying new techniques and this was the result.
Nothing is glued, still waiting on the rest of the supplies. 
This morning I got some "after" photos of my yard tidying. Still not quite beautiful, but looking better. 


My new roses are happy 


AND! Today my fabric order arrived! 


There is an awesome selection, I'm really happy with it. This week is going to be absolutely crazy with functions and events to attend, but I am going to do my best to get some forward motion on these projects! 

Bible study tonight was awesome, really looking forward to delving into "His needs, Her needs" to identify how to really love someone by fulfilling their needs, the things that bring them the most joy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment