Friday, July 11, 2014

Back in Paradise

Home is where your heart is, and mine is always in the Pilbara, it is SO good to be home!
It has been gorgeous weather, 29 degrees at 4pm the afternoon we drove in! Last night was chilly, but only if you were outside (which I did happen to be...)
It has been go, go, go since arriving, firstly unpacking the car, picking up Rippy dog from his holiday at MIL's house, then working out where on earth all this stuff is going that was unpacked from the car and thrown in a pile (in an already untidy area...) 

But we got there! And even managed to have a decent night's sleep before my first day back at work!
The shed is piled high with fabric and sewing supplies, waiting for me to be organised enough to do some sewing, loads and loads of washing all done and put away, dusting, vacuuming, tidying... It's getting there!

My Rockstar has cooked for me 2 nights in a row, he really is incredible! We have been able to eat at the table with it's gorgeous new hot pink linen table cloth! My seedlings are loving living on the back table... I need to get some potting mix, sooner rather than later! And I've been wearing my new skirts to work, I love them!
Shopping and cleaning this weekend, as well as many plans for future projects!

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment