Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tuesday Blues

Do you find that you are most creative and motivated when there are other things you need to be doing? That your motivation for what you should be doing has just plummeted through the floor? With a week to go until my exam all I want to do is make things, and study is the worst kind of chore, I have absolutely no ability to concentrate on Clinical Biochemistry.
I do find that when I'm stuck in a rut and unable to get anything done that a change of scenery is really helpful and motivating, I love taking my study to the beach and, believe it or not, I am actually more productive surrounded by sand, salt, and sun.
Today it was raining and blowing a gale... Well, there goes that plan.

The awesome haul I got the other day at spotlight has been calling me! In that awesome pile of goodness is the supplies to make 4 skirts, a pair of shorts, a pair of jeans, and other various bits and pieces for all my other half-finished projects. My fabric for my first bag order has been shipped and they expect it to arrive friday, the locks for the purses are also on their way... Very exciting... And yet out of bounds for another week (although I may start cutting the pieces of fabric if I get really unmotivated)

I have accepted that today is not productive, it's a crummy day, a good excuse for a giant hot chocolate. Tomorrow is a new day

No comments:

Post a Comment