Friday, March 28, 2014

Sewing up a Storm!

Believe it or not, I've actually got stuck in and done some sewing!
I had SO many birthday's in the last month that I needed to "Buy" for, so I decided to make up a pattern I had purchased late last year.
THIS is Emmaline Bags, and they have wonderful patterns for sale, I got stuck into the Necessary Clutch Wallet, and the Teardrop Bag, and it was AWESOME!
The patterns are easy to follow and lots of fun, and I have an amazing sense of achievement now that I have completed these, and plan to make a few more! The ones I have made are still in the post, so hopefully the recipients don't read this before they arrive!
I bought a bunch of fabric from spotlight and fabric.com to make these, as well as 3 different weights of interfacing, double sided tape for fabric, twist locks from Voodoo Rabbit Fabrics to make the NCW's shut, magnetic closures (Because I can't get the twist locks locally),  I had to get tiny embroidery scissors to cut tiny holes in thick layers of fabric and interfacing... But it was all worth it!!

Behold!

 



 

















No comments:

Post a Comment